Stop.Turn.Walk

Thursday, September 09, 2004

i tink i almost died today...

i dun tink i'll ever eat so much again...i went for high tea at hotel pheonix today...today was my family day so yeah...my mom dragged us to haf high tea again...so off we went...me and my lil bro and sis...took the mrt to somerset to find my parents...the high tea started at 3.30 so before tt, we went shopping!!!...yeah...i had to go shopping myself...cos my mom wanted to bring my sis to the childrens' department and shopping wid the two guys in my family is quite sucky...i ended up shopping by myself...which i hated before...but yesterday i found out tt it wasnt so bad...frankly...i enjoyed myself so much...and since i didnt haf to pay a single cent for the things i bought...it was all the more greater lah...

den it was time for high tea...we were all so hungry tt when they said we could start...we rushed to get things to eat...my dad kept reminding us to eat slower but den..as usual...we ate quite fast lah...i ate so much...2 bowks of laksa...so many chicken wings...so many pieces of cake...etc...den at last when i stood up...oh my god...my stomach almost exploded...trust me...it was a horrible feeling...i felt so bad tt i went to the toilet cos i almost puked...i kept praying to god to save me...finally we reached my father's car den i could juz relax all the way home...when i stepped out of the car...i felt better...thank god!!!...truly...never again will i eat so much...i learnt my lesson the hard way man...goes out to u peeps too...dun eat tt much..u'll regret man...

to meisa may and shu...WAT STUDYING WERE U ALL TOKING ABOUT?...wake me up so early to go may house...den we ended up toking bout our phuket trip and went to find all the info bout hotels and transportation...den keep calculating how much each person haf to pay...we didnt study anything lor...hahaha...den in the end i left at 12 and didnt do anything at all...tink we will all juz die during prelims lor...

sat is coming again...time to go back to church...so cannot wait...erm btw ppl...im still a bit new on this blog thing so link me cos i wouldnt know how to...luv ya k...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home