Stop.Turn.Walk

Sunday, October 24, 2010

A choice

Reading Joshua, and constantly reminded that I have had no part to
play in how far I've come.

even for the israelites, tho yes they did go to war and killed some
men, but the lord killed more enemies thru hailstones, hornets, fires
etc. How majestic is the Lord, that he fights for us.

Life has not been going all too well I admit. Feeling lethargic due to
a lack of concrete vision, hence not knowing where to invest my energy
into.

I don't want to keep falling into this deep hole of shit, getting
deeper till I lose control of my own inhibitions.

I hope it's not too late. At least I can still control them, somewhat.

Lord, what do u want mi to do?

On a random note, I felt like a fangirl watching Big Bang performing
yesterday. Man they are such good performers.

*Sent from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home