Stop.Turn.Walk

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

The Cross

It's no secret that one of my favourite activities is sleeping..I need
a lot a lot of sleep. And I totally love sleeping.

But if I had never experienced being awake, being alive, I probably
wouldn't really understand how wonderful sleep is.

Isn't that life? Without highs, there wun be lows. Without failures,
there wouldn't be successes. Without law, we wouldn't need a Saviour.

Recently God's been repeating this same thing to me - The door God
shuts, no one can open. The door that God opens, no one can shut.

Perhaps He's referring to my work life, or perhaps to my love life, or
lack thereof a love life.

No matter what it is, I'll persevere till I see the good will He has
planned out for me, fulfilled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home