Stop.Turn.Walk

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Overwhelmed

Suddenly gripped with a torrent of emotions..caught unaware and thrown
into a state of emotional typhoon.

what is life meant to be? what is work meant to be? why am I so afraid
of work tml? why do I feel like the mountain of workload is going to
devour me when i sit at my desk tml?

is there more to life than life? where's the excitement, passion and
love that the world proclaims? how come that the only ever perfect
portrayal of fulfillment happens only in movies but never in reality?

as I grow older, I start to understand more of my helplessness..I
start to see how we can never work to find contentment..that the only
true contentment comes from knowing Jesus the Lord.

how much I fear for my loved ones and closest friends who still
refuses to accept God..what if I perish tml and they are still not
saved? will the Lord have mercy on them? How do I make them understand
the urgency and anxiety I feel for them? How do I make them understand
how much I love them?

As I type these, my vision gets blurer..and I realise how long I have
not had release. I am sure the devil used my new work, my new found
busyness to keep my emotions compressed, contained within myself..so
much such that I can combust from within..

I'm thankful for this little space..it's where I can pen down all
these doubts and thoughts so I can clear my mind once more.

And now I'm starting to get a tad anxious. Father, give mi a vision,
lemme know Your calling. For your smile is my greatest comfort. Your
rewards, my greatest motivation.

Help mi Lord, as I face my work tml.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home