Stop.Turn.Walk

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Bonds That Bind

I just realised Derrick's leaving tomorrow to continue his wonderful life in New York. We haven even gone out that much until we are sick of one another, and yet he's leaving already.

Oh wait, I don't tink we will ever get sick of one another actually. Haha.

I loved our hangouts together, and wished that they could continue forever. Next time, lets all transport ourselves down to America, and do that road trip together! Reading this Qianjin, Hanyang, Raph, Harry and Xiang? Life's too short to regret, so we should enjoy one another while we can on this side of Heaven :)

I wana go visit all my friends scattered around the world, and talk about the kingdom, the past, the present, the future and everything else under the sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home