Stop.Turn.Walk

Monday, August 17, 2009

How does Jesus do it?

Just heard some very irritating news that suggested that I did certain things which I did not do!

Come on I know I'm not a saint n totally blameless, but I'm not striving to be the devil's advocate either.

How do u handle ppl who hurt you, twist your words and subtlely malign you of things u didn't do?

Well, Jesus showed a classic example by swallowing everything that the Phariasees accused him of without retorting back, even though Jesus is like the most credible man in the entire world.

I guess he knew that God sees everything and controls everything. His security was in God and he lived to please God and no other.

I know how sinful I am, I'm not trying to push the blame away. It's just painful and disturbing when ppl whom u tot were close does such stuff to u.

But I must and I shall learn from Jesus. I must learn to respond biblically.

Focus on growing yourself Jinqi! Let and trust God to handle those whom you care about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home