Stop.Turn.Walk

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Random Musings

Am on the way to see a doctor and then home to sleep..the constant churnings in my tummy and the unrelenting bouts of nausea are too much for me to bear..

Had a lunchtime talk with bestie today, and I'm reminded of my passions and desires for God..I used to just call bestie 'bestie' out of habit, but our God has really groomed our friendship and I'm touched by how much she stood by me through one of the shittest periods of my life..sometimes I find myself so irritating to keep mopping around the same problem, but I think I tire myself out more than she got tired of me :) Not only that, she nudged my focus to other things like seeking out my passion for God, and to act upon dreams which I had left untouched because of sheer laziness.

Maybe I wouldn't be planning to fly to Sydney next year if it wasn't for the constant encouragement and talks from her haha. Bestie's not perfect, and I've come across people who have told me some not very nice things but, I'm not perfect either..I've seen her in her realness, and she has seen me in my utter brokeness, I guess when two imperfect people come together with God in the center, something perfectly beautiful stems out from the imperfectness haha.

So thank you bestie :) You've been a real blessing.

Coming to think of it, my pathway to God is really Relational..and I think God found out about that part earlier than I did..because He has so lovingly surrond me with wonderful people whom truly cares about me.

Jas is probably one of the greatest gifts and best-est people that God has ever allowed me to meet..she really can withstand my whinings, mopings and the most fan jian side of me ever..how can she do that, I really have no idea..

And then there's Key, whose scoldings are essential to my spiritual maturity..well, you could include Gerald into this category soon..he's becoming naggy haha.

Dewen and Junyao not only supply constant laughter to my life, but have been so important in nudging me back to God without ever forcing me to tell them the whole story..

llamma grew up with me, seeing almost every side of me and always cheering me on..the dwcg has taught me that unity can be found in diversity..

Wj and Adel are blessings, and so are The Jackies.

Germs is, well, lets just say Germs is an unplanned friendship :)

So many more people - Elise, Wyn, Xiang, Winnie, Angela, Pris, Tamar etc etc etc.

Counting my blessings, boy, I've a hell lot of them haha. God, you've loved me too much, not that I'm complaining!

I thought I had lost something important, but in the end, it seems like I have gained much more :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home