Stop.Turn.Walk

Monday, August 03, 2009

God Answers Prayers - Make No Mistake About That

This is going to sound a bit crappy to all you readers who don't believe me, but I truly believe this from the bottom of my heart.

Time and again, God has been answering my prayers unceasingly. And I know the extent of His love for me, when He answers my prayers to the most insignificant, unbelievable and some people might even think, most nonsensical prayers of mine. Years ago, when my relationship with God was just starting out, I prayed a little prayer for my most beloved artiste of all time - Vanness Wu.

Everyone thought I was crazy, but I still continued to pray that someday, somehow, someway, Vanness will come to know more about God, and come to be a committed, God fearing and God loving christian.

And now he is :)

Long way to go to being that strong, biblical man of God, but I will continue praying.

God answers prayers. It's just a matter of when.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home