Stop.Turn.Walk

Friday, July 10, 2009

Decisions made; The difference between good and normal

Somethings and nothing have been weighing in my thoughts lately, and try as I might I just can't seem to get them out of my mind..its irritating me :S

It seems like my spirit was free-er in the past few months.

Made some decisions and this time, no more green brain mentality..I'm going to stick to them..no more leeway for anyone anymore..I need to think more for myself, because I realised God and my friends have been loving me more than I'm loving myself..

There is a difference between a good friend and just a friend..to be my good friend, that takes time, commitment, effort, reciprocation and most importantly, trust.

For the next year, I'm going to redirect my efforts into building a deeper relationship with God..too many relationships with men, that have taken away my time and love for God..and I'm going to snip most of them away..

I'm tired, some things are not worth my effort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home