Stop.Turn.Walk

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Everything is about You

You are the first,
You go before,
You are the last,
Lord you're the encore.

Was listening to Chris Tomlin on the way back from meeting with the cg and came across these beautiful lyrics..

And its just so true..God is my everything..from the beginning till the end, even till the encore, everything is about Him..and I just want to surround and flood myself with the presence and awesomeness of God such that everything else is shadowed under the light of His glory..

Lord You know that my deepest desire is to give you my heart wholly, one whole piece that is not tainted nor chipped off in any way..but to truly dedicate my heart wholeheartedly to God demands so much effort and determination that I know that the only way is to really force myself to conscientiously flood myself with thoughts about how good God has been to me..

Sometimes Lord, I fail, and sometimes I fail preety badly..but I will pick myself up and try again and again to cut off all those emotional baggage and unimportant attachments to people or things that will steal bits and pieces of my heart away from You..and I will try until the day I meet you and I can say that my heart belongs to you wholly..

Lord, you said in your word "Never will I leave, never will I forsake you" and I want to tell you "Never will I leave you too, never will I forsake your church" Because Your love's been too great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home