Stop.Turn.Walk

Monday, July 06, 2009

Kanna cheated again!

Another time when I was cheated by Lee Wen Jun again! Adel, I'm sure this one will sound familiar to you.

Me: I want to eat yong tau foo leh, at Central. 
Wj: Yong tau foo? Then lets go Hong Lim and eat la. 

~walked to Hong Lim~

Me: So, where's the yong tau foo?
Wj: Dunno. 
Me: WAT?! Den you said here got yong tau foo?
Wj: Sure have one la, where got hawker centre dun have yong tau foo one?

~proceeded to find yong tau foo~

Me: Wenjun, there is no yong tau foo.
Wj: Sure have one. 

~wenjun went to ask the drinks stall lady, who shook her head~

Me: Lee Wen Jun!! You just tricked mi to come Hong Lim again for non-existent yong tau foo!
Wj: No la..how I know here got no yong tau foo? You want to eat prawn mee?

~so he went to buy prawn mee and the uncle delivered our food~

Me: Ok la, the prawn mee quite nice. Damn a lot of prawns la! How much did you buy?
Wj: 5 dollars lor.
Me: 5 DOLLARS!? No wonder so much la! How come you buy 5 dollars for me?!
Wj: Normal leh, 5 dollars is medium what. 
Me: Where got girls eat 5 dollars prawn mee one you tell me?!
Wj: Oh yeahhh..I forgot  you are a girl.

My idiotic friend. Cheat me go eat non existent prawn mee not enough, still suan me somemore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home