Stop.Turn.Walk

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Yes, Jesus loves me yet again

Did I ever mention how favoured I am? It always happens like this, and each time it happens, I'm again convinced that my Heavenly Father up there is doing all these things specially for me..

You see you see, yesterday I was shopping around again in my favourite store Dorothy Perkins, and everytime I'm inside, there is definitely something that I would lay my eyes on, and I would want to get it..anyways though its the GSS, there wasn't any sale at DP, except some 10% Mastercard sale which was of absolute no use to me since I was a member and I would get a 10% off on any purchases anyway..

So, I set my eyes on this denim skirt, dress, top and shorts which I really wanted to get..but, the thing is, I'm on a super tight budget..and getting those items would not only burst my budget for this month, but nxt month, and nxt nxt month and my budget for HK as well..so after a heart-wrenching 20 mins or so of deliberation, I told myself, Ok Jinqi, get a grip! You are BROKE..you got no money and you are supposed to learn self control..dun buy, wait for sale, although that may be damn long away, but u gotta control..and I walked out buying only some basic tees that were super cheap..

This morning, I was doing my daily routine of flipping the papers..and I very rarely flip Life Section because the news inside is getting outdated and boring..but since I had not much to do today, I decided to give it one more chance..and, DP sale stars TODAY!!! ommmyyyy!! Seriously, I'm sure God does these things specially for me..everytime I wana get something from DP, he will somehow get the owners to do a sale and I get it cheaper!!

God really loves me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home