Stop.Turn.Walk

Monday, June 08, 2009

Reminder

Before I start on my mad rush to complete my work today..Let me remind myself of God's love and faithfulness by blogging about little snippets of conversations I had.

~~ Called Jas last night before I slept ~~
Me: Hello babe!
Jas: Hello dear!
Me: Called you cos I miss you, and I'm going to sleep soon so I just called to say goodnight actually.
Jas: hahah I miss you too! Eh hang on ah, I think you might want to speak to this person.
Random stranger: Hello?
Me: Hello. Who's that.
Random: Hello. Eh, this is Junyao here. May I know who is this?
Me: Hello. This is very preety Jinqi here, nice to meet you!
Junyao: EHHH!! Xiao Qi Ah! 我还以为是谁。所以很polite跟你讲话!

~~ Sms from Peng You ~~
Me: Eh, keep secret safe hoh peng you.
Peng You: No prob man, trust me ok :)

~~ Train ride home with Joseph ~~
Jo: Thanks for accompanying me today.
Me: Eh, no worries! Meet up again soon!
Jo: Yeah sure. Hey, btw..
Me: Wat?
Jo: Don't be silly anymore. Be more streetsmart ok.
Me: Yes Joseph.

~~ Msn convo with Sheep ~~
Me: Going off now sheep. Super sleepy.
Sheep: Love you! Rest well pherd!

~~ Sms with Elise ~~
Me: eeeeeeeeeeeeee why must this happen?
Elise: hahahaha! God can give you healing, pray more :)

~~ Sms with Germs ~~
Me: hey babe! happy to see you today..work hard and see you in camp!
Germs: Thank you for coming down too and that made me smile :)

~~ Msn convo with Jem ~~
Jem: Hi auntie. I heard you met up with the guys....and you didn't meet the Jem?
Me: Hahah yeah I met the other guys alr..you busy what!
Jem: Wah...you know I'll make time for you.

And of course, my outing with Ruiz..too many nice things to blog for that one..

Ok, back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home