Stop.Turn.Walk

Monday, May 11, 2009

Going deeper

am pampering myself with a face mask on my favourite piece of furniture in my house - the bed..so am using my wonderful iphone to type this..it's bemusing that I've got more things to blog abt when I'm not at my com..

read a chapter off nehemiah while having my chill out session with god n I was rather intrigued by something..in chapter 7 verse 2, nehemiah put his brother hanani n commander-in-chief hananiah in charge of the security of jerusalem, because they were men of integrity n feared god more than the other men..

what does it really mean to fear god? how do we show that we fear god?would there be a change in our actions,our speech or our demeanor? what changes when we truly fear god? n most imptly, how can I fear god?

isn't it amusing how we men try to find fulfillment in almost everything n anything besides seeking it from the only true source n provider of contentment n fulfillment, the great n almighty himself?it's as though to prove we can live without god,and then failing miserably in the end..on the deathbed, what would be ur greatest regret?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home