Stop.Turn.Walk

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Reminder

am on the way home now after meeting tamar for shepherding..llamma came along too and somehow,he reminded me that I've been in adults for about 3 years now..wow, 3 years is a long time..wat have I been doing?

while talking,I was reminded that I'm supposed to exercise self control,patience and grace this year..feels like I've been harshly tested in these few aspects ever since transferring to Sunday service..

rmb jinqi..self control,patience n grace..the pillar of faith cannot give up so easily :)

on another note,harry lam xiao mao called me from Toronto airport today!! gave me such a huge surprise! once again, I'm reminded of the good friends whom God has given to me..though miles apart,we r still friends who support n encourage one another..rmb 28 feb 2014 harry! we have a date then :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home