Stop.Turn.Walk

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Too much loving

I really enjoy the walk from the station to my house late at night..the darkness tinged with the orange glow from the streetlamps, the leaves rustling in the night breeze and the moon above my head is a concoction that envelops me with the love of God..

Tonight Chris Tomlin accompanied me on my journey home..and I just wanted to raise my hands up right there on the street and sing with all my heart and soul as I sing praises for my wonderful Father..His unfailing love is too amazing, too complex and too overwhelming for my simple self to comprehend..i feel the need to shout out loud so that I can release all the love that's pent up inside of me :)

And everything, You hold in Your hand
Still you make time for me, I can't understand.


No, I can never understand my Lord :) I love you so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home