Stop.Turn.Walk

Friday, April 03, 2009

Random Snippets of Thoughts

Oh before I forget..I wanted to blog about a recent hangout with Dan and Elise..it's been so long since I've had such a refreshing talk about the church, spiritual life in general, leadership and many other God related stuff with anybody in particular..it seems that ever since I went over to adults, I've been having lesser and lesser of such mind-sharpening, eye-opening talks..and even if I do have any, it's usually with my hommies from Youth..

We REALLY need more spiritual input in Adults. Really.

Anyways, back to the topic..after such a lively discussion with the both of them, I felt that I had somewhat mellowed in my spiritual hunger and desire to reach out for God and like, make the most of my time in Adults..The desire of knowing God more, the deep urgency to make every life count, the excitement of looking at a fellow brother/sister and seeing the gem that sparkles in every one of them..all those things, I've not felt them since coming over..

Instead, I felt that I had been wasting my time with nonsensical stuff that totally blew my life off course..to give God and myself a little credit, I have to say that I really did learn quite a lot about myself, friends, biblical relationships and what it means to really serve God because He is God..I can really say right now, that the so-called prestige of leadership no longer calls out to me as much as it used to..I've seen members who burn with a desire to serve God wholeheartedly lead others much better than some leaders who I feel, just KJW all the time..and I can find no other incentive to submit myself under their leadership except for the sole reason that they are the appointed leaders and I will submit to them because God said so.

And so, as elise and I were pouring out our thoughts and feelings, dan was being his usual self and proposing all sorts of ideas, actions and gameplans short of him coming over personally to carry out his proposals..and it suddenly seems like we were back in the old times, back in the old dmm but right now, the thing that has changed is that..I kinda agree with Dan!! Omyy..never thought this day would come :D

But I don't mind shouting this word out right now: REVOLUTION!!

I am going back to the drawing board to work out some plans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home