Stop.Turn.Walk

Friday, April 03, 2009

Hot Bod

Went to the gym during lunch for my personal training session..chui ah chui!! Started off with a bit of running, still not that bad..ran for 10 mins, no problem I thought..den Mr. Trainer thought it was fun to let me do some weights..triceps first he said..alright, I said..12 reps, still alright..another 12 reps, wah tired..another 12 reps, I am going to die..

Ok next, he said..train the shoulders..12 reps, are you sure I'm doing it the right way? feels weird..another 12 reps, ok I am going to die..

Ok next, he said..work out those abs..man I hate working abs!! 15 reps, die liao la..another 15 reps..I am seriously going to die..last 15 reps, I AM DYING!!

Damn tired :( Oh well, there's movie night later to look forward to..hmm, I wonder how did Zul's interview went..and I wonder whether sheep's back in Singapore..I miss my sheep..

Did I mention that I am feeling much better? It suddenly seems that the skies are blue, the birds are racing with the clouds and I am again wondering how the birds in the sky view me as they look down from their air current tunnels, and whether they are secretly laughing at me because they can fly while I can only walk.

My head's in the clouds once again. And it doesn't matter what happens, how it happens, how you are doing, how have you been doing, and whether you live or die. Because everything doesn't matter anymore.

Good riddance :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home