Stop.Turn.Walk

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Closed

The second hole on my right ear closed on me today..I didn't realise the ear stick dropped out and that hole eventually closed..It isn't the first time that one of my earholes closed, but I always took a earring and forcibly opened up that hole again..of course the process hurt like mad, but I always preferred having all my earholes with me..if one closes, it feels like something's missing from a part of my life..

But this time, I was too tired of reopening the hole again.

Maybe this is like, a reminder from God..like you know how God likes his people to build altars to remind them of His faithfulness, or how he had the Israelites circumcised so that they will always remember that they are the Children of God..

Yeah, maybe its a reminder indeed. It is closed :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home