Stop.Turn.Walk

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Little Gifts of Life

one of the highlights of this week would be hanging out with 4/5 of y-budd on tuesday for a little catching up..celebrated jy's bday and decorated this cake for him and got him all surprised because he totally wasnt expecting it..here's a pic of the happy bday boy, and of the cake which we decorated..



its really comforting to be around this old bunch of friends, just enjoying one another's presence and basking in the ambience of friendship over oily and greasy food at tiong bahru market..jacq had to leave after dinner, but me junyao and dewen travelled to river valley on attempts to play a game of L4D before heading home, but failed as the lanshop we went to didnt have enough space for us..

and so we headed over to starbucks at valley point, ordered a cup of java chip and literally slacked..for abt 40 mins, dewen and I were playing games on our respective psp while junyao read a games magazine..afterwhich, dewen's psp ran out of battery and he spent another 20 mins trying to coax me to letting him play my psp, which resulted in a very noisy banter between the 3 of us..

but i honestly enjoyed the silence that we shared together while doing our own individual stuff..and something in my heart warmed when I realised how these friends are willing to share their time with me and offer even more of their presence and time after hearing my problems..

seriously, I was very touched when junyao said that I can always call them out because this is the time when I need my friends the most, and when jacq put her arms ard me and said that everything's gonna be alright..and I was surprised when dewen analysed my character so accurately in the cab and was able to pinpoint where I was hurting the most when I couldn't find the words to describe my situation to him..

though I didn't and couldn't share much, yet somehow, they seem to know how I am truly feeling..the little gifts of life that God just decides to bless me with..so, thank you my friends :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home