Stop.Turn.Walk

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Old Friends

Hung out with jc friends on monday and this is what i found scrawled on kes' blog!!

~~prissy is still as lazy as eva n nids 2 slp earli.....seriousli.....n nids sumbodi 2 help her peel prawn skin everytimex.....muhahhaha.....
~~maymay is still as lame as eva, love her mutton soup 2 da core n beri easily gets alarmed n goes "ohz!" at every single tingz.....lol.....
~~shuxian is still as blur+funniz in her sorta waez....u tell mi hu ll insist on putting eveyting in her organizer....but den oly circle out da dates wivout indicating wat da dates r circled out 4 in da 1st plc!!!!????.....LOL.....

Kes, gossiping about us on your blog huh!!!! I sleep later nowadays ok! and the prawn skin is because I dunno how to peel ma! I'm going to gossip about you hmpf!

Kes is still as ai mei as ever and will look into her mirror every 5 minutes to check whether her make up is still in place..and she still laugh damn long and loud and will always hit me super hard when she laugh, I also dunno why..hahaha..

On a side note, a simple sms that went "So how did cg go tis wk?" came in this morning and reminded me of my friends who really cared..so thank you :D I am encouraged, next time if I need to be scolded again I shall find you hahahha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home