Stop.Turn.Walk

Friday, April 17, 2009

Hard at work

It's one of the busiest fridays I've had in a long while..been busy busy since morning, didnt even go for lunch..but thank god for john mayer and his sexy voice to keep me company, whisking me off to an imaginary wonderland where I walk along the shoreline in the sunset at some whitewashed beach, feeling the waves kiss and caress my feet..the sound of the tide crashing along the shore somehow puts me at ease, no matter what and how much is going on in my mind..

Finally finished most of the work and I'm left with the last and most sucky job of the day..hopefully client doesnt come back at 5.30pm with some last minute work..

Thought I would take a short break and perk up my spirits with some X Japan and my beloved Hide doing his thing on the guitar..seriously, this guy is one of the meanest guitar players I've ever seen and heard! ok, maybe i haven been exposed to many guitarists..hmm, but who cares! u still cant deny Hideto Matsumoto is a legend when it comes to the electric guitar!

If I could have just one wish, I'll wish to turn back time and attend one of X Japan's concerts before Hide died..

Check out his short solo at 3:33..



Ok, back to work! TGIF ppl!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home