Stop.Turn.Walk

Thursday, April 16, 2009

When Things Come Crashing Down

Its almost the end of Thursday and frankly speaking, Im not very looking forward to it..reason being that there's cg later, and I think that I am totally screwed for cg..

I'm not going to lie, I feel that I totally suck at leading worship..its one of the roles that I try to avoid as much as possible..give me like, chairing, games, holy communion, testimony or even sermon discussion but NOT worship leading..anything but that! I will even volunteer to buy food for the entire cg if I can somehow wiggle my way out of worship leading..so imagine my immense relief when I heard that eugene would be leading worship instead of me, though I had already prepared a few songs beforehand..

And as we all know, things never really turn out exactly the way you want them to sometimes..eugene has got to OT last min, and so worship leading falls back to ME..and as its too late to get jon, my guitarist, to change the songs (cos I think that would be quite anal and unfair), I am going to stick to eugene's songs, which I don't really know..

And if you have been in any of my caregroups before, or if you know me, I am a total advocate that one should come prepared in the roles that they are leading, and not come with my slidshod work that was done last min because of various reasons like work, school, family blah blah blah..those under me will know how much I stress that cg must improve week after week, if not I think its just a waste of time for the ppl who come for cg..

So now, I'm like super duper stressed..I haven got time to prepare my heart..and that's the most impt thing when given a role to facilitate and be a vessel for god's presence to the people..sighs, I must really really trust in God this time..when Im the weakest, den You are the strongest right Lord?

Sometimes I think my crafty Heavenly Father places such situations in order to remind me that I am nothing without Him..and it is Him, and only Him, who can make anything and everything happen..

So, help please Lord! help help help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home