Stop.Turn.Walk

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Today's Bimbotic Moment

I think I have a bimbotic moment almost everyday with Mr Lee around..or maybe he just always manages to find some way to torment me..like for today..

Background stuff you need to know: I've never ever eaten the flesh around the mango seed before..all the mango stuff I've ate before are either blended or from the sides..you know when you cut the mango, you have to cut out the center part where the seed is, and then you suck the flesh off the seed..well, I've never done that before..

Mr Lee: what! you never eaten from the seed before?!
Me: no! who eats from the seed?
Mr Lee: the seed is the nicest part la! I must let you try..just take the seed, grip it firmly then bite down on the thickest part and pull from there. Shiok!
Me: really meh. Ok I try.

*takes seed*

Me: eh, very slippery leh. How to eat?
Mr Lee: grip it properly! dun press too hard..yeah like that..now bite down..
Me: cannot la! really very slippery. can use fork a not?
Mr Lee: wah lau eh!!! where got people eat mango seed use fork one? You eat durian got use fork a not?!
Me: oh, yeah hoh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home