Stop.Turn.Walk

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Surprises

Its early in the morning and there aren't many people online at this moment..however, xiao mao was online, all the way from Canada, and so, I decided to catch up with my old friend. 

And I remember the date - 28 February 2014. 

That is our pact Harry :) 

Thanks for the short chat, because I feel so much more motivated to face my work life with God now. Its true that at the end of the day, when we look back on our lives while on our deathbeds, what are the things that truly matter? Maybe I'll ask myself why was I so concerned with losing weight and all those stuff at this point in time..Maybe I'll ask myself why I have been indulging my needs though I know that whatever I am doing will only last for a really short time..Maybe I'll even ask myself why was I so concerned in finding someone to spend the rest of my life with. 

At my deathbed, can I say that I have really truly known God? When I reach Heaven, will I have at least a little confidence that God will look at me and say "Well done, my good and faithful servant"? 

Choosing to live a Christian life is hard work, but at the end of the day, its the only life worth living :)

P.S: For all who wants to know how xiao mao is, according to him, he's doing fine and though his course is pretty tough, he's having a great time because he enjoys what he studies..and he has also been learning loads of lessons about relating to God haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home