Stop.Turn.Walk

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

where the heart is

i am having a hard time penning down my thoughts. 

so many things that i am learning recently.

as christians, we must guard the word of god. how impt that is, but few understand the importance of it. 

the end of times is coming..and the fight is changing..false prophets are sprouting out like weeds, and many have been conned into believing the half-truths..many doctrines are being formulated..the word of god is being twisted to fit the lives of us humans, not humans changing ourselves to fit his Word..

when i tink of how the many have been deceived, my heart breaks for them.

because they have not known the real truth. they have not learnt the truth that will set them, free. 

lord, mould me to be ur barrel, so that i can be a connection between these deluded ppl and your truth. lemme live the real truth in my life.

I will live like I have been saved. Teach me father, because i want my heart to break for what breaks yours. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home