Stop.Turn.Walk

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

noob

lemme tell u something stupid i did 2 days back..i brought hot dog buns to work, and they were wrapped up in aluminium foil..wanted to eat them during tea break so i set the microwave for 15 secs and popped them in, still wrapped up in the foil..

well, u werent supposed to do that, i didnt know.

and suddenly, when the timer was counting down till 3 secs, a SPARK flew off the foil!! i got so freaked out i tot the mircowave was going to explode!! i mean, look at all those movies and horror tales of things exploding in microwave!

so i risked my life to shut the switch at 2 secs, and was deliberating on what i shld do..honestly, this thought was running thru my mind - what if i opened the microwave, and the cool air gets mixed with the hot air and there was a combustion!! i didnt wan to die u know!!

and crippled with fear, i managed to come to my senses to run away from the microwave to the desk of my fren with a plea for help..she came to my rescue, gingerly pressed the switch to open the microwave and took out my stuff for me..whew, no explosion :D

damn, im such a noob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home