Stop.Turn.Walk

Thursday, September 13, 2007

6 Weird Things

Thanks wynnie, who so obligingly (kidding!) tagged me.

Rules:

Each player of the game starts by writing 6 weird things about themselves before choosing another 6 of their friends to "sabo". People who gets tagged needs to write in a blog of their own, 6 weird things about themselves and state the rules clearly.

1. My favourite animal is the snake. Can you hear Jackies going "WEIRDO!" ? Oh yes i can. If there wasnt a law prohibiting the rearing of snakes as household pets, i would probably have one of them right now. Especially the Albino Python, Woo! B-E-A-U-tiful!

2. I like to play games that most of my guys frens go "wah! u play that?!" whenever i tell them about it. For example, Dota, Warcraft and Starcraft, Fantasy Premier League and occasionally, CS.

3. I kept a lobster as a household pet before and i named him Raymond. He was quite cute, just that he didnt really like it when i tried to lift him out of the tank. Snappy little creature, and NO, i didnt eat him when he died. I gave him a mini funeral.

4. Desserts always comes before the main course, if possible. Especially LOVES cakes :D

5. Most people tell me my fashion sense is weird. I tell them their fashion sense is boring. Polka dots, stripes, ruffles, lace, Bring Them ON!

6. The one sure way to making me like you - love my baby sister.

Is that weird enough? I like myself like that tho.

ok so here are the six other victims, hmmm:

1) Jasmine
2) Tracy
3) Ayu
4) Veron
5) Gerald Yeo
6) Adeline Kuah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home