Stop.Turn.Walk

Monday, September 17, 2007

work work

and the worker says, "work work"..apparantly, my body is getting more used to the fact of my working life..am trying to change my bad habits by sleeping earlier and waking up earlier to pray..i realized to a even greater intensity, praying is very impt for our everyday lives.

adeline heres my count - i spent 272.73 on clothes so far! haha..im spending more than i shld..can see a bad habit coming along - spending wat u dun have..means we tink that our pay is coming, so we spend more rite now when we dun have our pay..which isnt good! so i should really control myself more now..am going to plan my finances and write wat i buy down..i wana be a good steward of my money :)

i woke up at 645 to pray today! my first successful attempt in 3 weeks of trying..it was on sat, when god told me that if i viewed morning time with him as impt and as crucial as the time i report for work, den i would have no qualms waking up at that time, or even jolt out in surprise if im late..and its true huh, i dun tink i've valued that time much, and it should be the most precious time of everyday! with that in mind, i tink i will be more self disciplined to wake up every morning before work to pray den..

meeting dwcg mates next thurs :) dunno whether many will turn up, but the mere thought of it excites me so.

i finally found an executive in my office who is in the 20s..he just started work today! im not so alone anymore! haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home