Stop.Turn.Walk

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

little miss favored

as you guys might have read from the previous entry..i finally found a job! and a rather well-paying one too..

i really have to say, thank you my wonderful father in heaven..i didnt know how good the benefits of my job were until after ive signed the appointment letters..it was quite miraculous that they called mi down for an interview, cos i didnt meet their job requirements that well..and its even more amazing they actually hired me, cos i tot i screwed up the interview not to say that i had totally no experience at all..

so im quite thankful, and im feel quite loved, and favoured :)

daniel summed it all up preety well - im little miss favoured..and the one's who got my back, is the one who made the earth..that goes to say, my life's in preety safe hands!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home