Stop.Turn.Walk

Thursday, September 06, 2007

so far..

my boss hired a new executive today, and she was all hyped up abt it when she came back to our department..she was going like, yes! i found my new executive! she is good! her experience blah blah blah is so good, fits the job etc etc etc..and i was tinking to myself..wow, wat made her hire me, seriously..

i did ask the HR manager wat was it in me tt helped in their decision to hire me, and she said that they find that i could articulate my thoughts well..gosh, i muz really have been able to crap my way thru the interview to actually made them tink that way..but, the more logical explanation for it must be, it was the Big Guy up there who helped me..

how can i actually have managed to present my thoughts so well that they are willing to overlook my lack of experience for the job even tho the requirements bluntly stated for 4-5 years of related experience? when i glance thru the mail that summarized all the newcomers who have joined the company recently, i was left tinking wat would the HR manager actually write abt me..the others have some sort of portfolio to back them up, eg 3/4 years in so and so, 10 years in this profession..and wat abt me? lol, zero experience and graduated from MDIS?

dear father..u really do love me so..and upon taking the advice of my many caregroup members who have greatly helped by telling mi to pray for a good boss, i prayed, and my boss now is really quite good! well, its only been 2 days so im not so sure abt the future, but so far, she's been preety nice..the only other executive in the department is on her tetherends coping with the stress of the work, but i really cant help much cos i dunno much lol..and so i do try to help her the best that i can..

gosh, i feel so inadequte :(

dear my fantabulous father in heaven..u really really haf to help me out here..i haf zero idea wat to do, and how to go abt my work..so u peeps out there who wan to pray for me, i have some prayer points stated here..

DISCLAIMER alert: please pray along as u read the points, and not leave them for later cos im sure that u will forget abt it entirely..and if u really really care for me, please do pray :)

pray that:
- god gives mi wisdom so i can make good decisions in my work
- my other executive is patient with me and teach me what to do
- i can learn the skills of a corp comm executive in a short time and contribute to the department
- god bless me in my work, so that i can really be a good testimony in office
- I RMB GOD IS THE ONE WHO GAVE ME THE JOB (superbly impt)

thanks peeps..not a lot of prayer points ah hahah..

really really thank you lord..you have juz been wonderful :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home