Stop.Turn.Walk

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

light

there is something terribly wrong with my computer..im quite convinced that some irritating terribly clingy demon lives in it..becos! somehow when i walk into my room, the computer shines with this irresistable glow that beckons mi to push that little 'on' button and into a world of the imaginery..

sitting down in my not-so-comfy chair in front of this black monitor, with my fingers gracing almost every key in that black keyboard is juz so, tranquail..it is like being sucked into a world where time is not a factor..time literally does not exist..and truckloads of information, drama serials, online games and the like are available at a small little use of the muscles on my right middle finger..

that clock right in front of my eyes hasnt been really successful in dislodging mi from my spot right here..and the rain outside only sets to confirm that theres no other place that is good enough den where i am right now..gosh, i really need to do something abt my assignment..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home