Stop.Turn.Walk

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

wana sleep

when i went msn juz now to see who was online, i saw that justin's personal message was as such - sleeping..ARGH i wan to sleep too!!!! so tired now la..plan didnt go as i wanted it to today..today's plan was to wake up at 515 and get ready to go to airport for work at 745, go home after work which was at 1215, reach home at abt 130, sleep till 530, wake up wash and get outta house at 6 to reach valentine's dinner by 7..perfect plan for mi to recuperate after an early rise..

BUT NO!!..plan went accordingly till 1215 till work ended..den there was a change where dear and me went to vivo to eat burger king with frank and ronson..walked ard waiting for ah moon till like 250 till we were super hungry and we couldnt wait anymore so we ate till 315..slacked more till 4 and it was too late to go home :(( so i m now here at smu watching daniel wrapping his business flowers while lamenting to myself tt i shld haf gone home juz now..am dying to know how my virtual villagers are doing la!!and im so so so sleepyy.. i wan to sleep too justin!! wake up and suffer with me..LOL..ok that was quite bad..

anyways since im in such a ranting mood rite now, let mi continue ranting abt my super dang suay day yest..i tink cos it was nicholas' bday hence all of god's favor and love that were initially on me were somehow transferred to him yest..nick u better thank me la..i gave u my abundant god's love, mercy and favor yest..i tink u enjoyed it!

so anyways, yest i was so suay..the stupid dhoby ghaut station person confiscated my ezlink card and was so dang rude that i felt like making a lot of noise juz for the fun of it..PISSED OFF!..now i haf to keep buying cards for travel fare la so sian..and after the party while on the way home on the mrt with dan and sida, this WEIRD INDIAN guy who was sitting down suddenly looked up at me and said - you look very funny..imagine my horrifying look that dawned upon my face..i was like, excuse me, did u juz say i look funny? and he had the horrible guts to say YEAH..and i was like, ok u look funny too..and he ended by saying thank you..EXCUSE ME..saying that someone looks funny is definately NOT a compliment u cuckoo!! he looks 30 40 plus so u can juz keep watever words u wan to urself and leave me alone!! ahhh the accumulation of suayness yest was juz so so so annoying..

today doesnt seem so good either..i juz wana go home now and SLEEP..and tml hafta do project..i realise i gotta study thruout cny cos my exams are juz ard the corner..zzzzzzzzzzzz i dun tink i will study lor..im juz saying this now so that somehow during cny i will rmb wat i wanted to do and at least feel guilty for a while..and hopefully this guilt will prompt mi to study LOL..ahhhh so wu liao..

this is a useless post..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home