Stop.Turn.Walk

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

amount of time

issit me? somehow i juz feel that i haf loads of time on my hands these few days..been home early and i dun really haf anything to do..its not i dun haf anything to do..i haf scheduled shepherdings, cg, outing with friends, meeting ppl and pioneering..but somehow i feel more free than the past few weeks..i reached home at 730 today please!! and tml i haf nothing on till evening..

weird weird..haha maybe its cos of school plus late-night filmings the past few weeks that made my schedule seem packed..but with all those gone, i realise im actually quite free! lol..maybe i shld start looking for those reseach stuff soon as one of my new year resolutions is to not leave work till the last minute..

nothing much to do in front of the com..even youtube is not letting mi load my fav variety show at the moment..argh sometimes youtube really makes mi mad..juz as how blogger makes mi pissed sometimes cos i juz cant type in my username no matter wat!! infuriating..

u know wat, i shall go sleep :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home