Stop.Turn.Walk

Sunday, January 28, 2007

shopping spreeeeee

hello! went shopping with mismatch at bugis on friday night and got a da feng shou!! adel still say got nothing to buy there..i saw so many things i wana buy la!! juz no money only lol..dear came to my house with the intention to swim and suntan before shopping but the sky was pouring every few minutes so we didnt had the chance to swim..ended up slacking at my house instead..lol..ok these are wat i got..



yeah wore this for hosting on sat..liked it immd when i first laid eyes on it! like WHOA I HAF TO GET THIS..hahah but dunno whether i would wear it on the streets as often as i would like to..cos ppl would tink im retarded but so wat!?..haha..


got a bag for cny..didnt intend to get a bag but it was too nice to resist..lol..and gold is juz so nice..


dear i found leggings there!! and i found ur jeans and top..so many things there la..hahah so glad i didnt haf to pay 33 bucks for leggings..which i wanted to get from at first from dorothy perkins or something..


nice shoes that i got while shopping with ayu dear and riyan..hahah that day ended up with only me buying something, when im not the one supposed to get something lol..i really shop too much..

ok haven got my top from dorothy perkins..gonna get it when i meet shepherd for shepherding on tues..hahah i tink this shepherding is gonna be..interesting..lol..some more pic below..


this is my sheep sinyee..haha she was performing for ess and i did her hair of which im extremly happy with so i decided to snap a foto..cant really see here tho..and my another sheep june, which i didnt take a pic of (so angry at myself) played guitar for the performance..they won the competition! :D

ahah cant see my makeup here..or can u? dunno la..

yeah and this is my and kerlyn..i tell u its really funny! we changed our style of clothing at the exact same time! i rmb last time our hairstyle used to be more punk and we didnt discussed it..weird weird..
school tml sian! anyways, my losing streak in dota has officially ended!!! won all dunno how many games when we played juz now!! GREAT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home