Stop.Turn.Walk

Thursday, November 16, 2006

helpless

sometimes i feel quite helpless at the daunting tasks in front of me..sometimes i wonder whether i do haf the courage on doing wat im currently doing..most times i even wonder whether i do actually know wat i tink i know im doing..sometimes i dun like to tink so much as i would somehow end up discouraging myself and looking down at myself and..sometimes it is hard to be righteous, to toil and work for jesus, somehow praying that wat u haf believed in all along prove to be true..

im a natural worrywort..and i hate it..i worry incessentaly abt many many things..but nowadays i feel much more calm and relaxed..cos, i learnt abt meditating..which means that instead of dwelling abt the problem, i dwell more instead on the words of god..and it helps!! which is quite surprising for me as ive never really felt peace while worrying no matter how much i tried in the past..well, god's words do make a difference..well after all, they did come from the mouth of the almighty god..so there muz be a difference between human beings words and god's words rite..haha..im sure of that :)

there are many things i do not know, many things where im still trying out my baby steps..making mistakes along the way and learning from them..trying out this and that, seeing which one works the best..but one thing that i do know, is that im trying my best..i know that watever im doing stems from the fundamental principle imbedded in my heart that everything i do, i wan to do them in order that i can acheive the best results to glorify my wonderful jesus christ..so, i guess, if im doing god's work, he wun let me make a BIG mess out of it rite..he will take care of me im sure of that..

haha, sometimes the world seem like a huge scary merciless place..but ive got my enormous beautiful merciful god..and he loves mi :) thats all that matters, isnt it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home