Stop.Turn.Walk

Saturday, August 19, 2006

life

ubber happening, my life..

i might complain, whine, bargain, sulk, haf self-pity or get angry..but i cant deny the fact that my life is so complete..all those are wrong attitudes by the way, so dun learn..actually i shldnt say dun learn cos somehow or rather i believe all human beings haf that exact same attitudes mi..so i shld say, pls unlearn them..

i love my life..i might not haf a 'happy' life according to wat many of my frens say..my life is tied to church, no boyfren, etc etc..oh well, i guess my definition for happy is different from yours then..because, im super happy..a complete, fulfilling, happy life..

maybe one day, u guys will understand wat i mean..how i pray, that maybe would become definately..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home