Stop.Turn.Walk

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

some ppl juz dun get it

sometimes i look at the world ard mi..and i wonder y some ppl juz dun get it..that god is such a wonderful person to haf in their lives..i keep tinking y ppl like to rely on their own strengths, maybe they feel more accomplished when they manage to do something well..my god is juz so amazing that im once again stunned by how much he loves people..how much he is willing to endure humankind for all the insults they haf heaped on him..how much he loves the most unlovable ppl and died for them..

absolutely unfathomable.

i juz cant stop gushing abt my god..he is juz so so perfect..so wonderful and amazing..so fantastic..everything in the world screams of his goodness..the sun, the stars, the birds and the flowers..the grass and the wind..the cliffs and the hills..all describe a part of my most beloved god..

when i tink abt god..i can so excited..my face gets hot and my heart starts to beat faster..my mind starts to wonder wat it would be like when i finally get to meet him in heaven..how it would be so cool when i fianlly get down to the secret place with only mi and him and i ll tell him of all that has happened on earth..so so excited..i cant wait for it:DDDD..

i love my jesus so much..but i know, he loves mi even more..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home