Stop.Turn.Walk

Thursday, December 22, 2005

its exciting!!

today is an exciting day!!..so exciting!!..im bursting from all the excitement..

it started off with mi going to kbox with eileen..sang a lot of new songs and now, i haf a whole list of songs to dl..i love kbox!!..too bad lily and aoyue missed out rite?!..ahhaha..

nxt news..my dearest ruisi juz told mi that one of our street evax contacts is coming tml!!..an sji sec 3 guy..hallelujah!!..gosh!!..hahahah..adding to tt..3 hc, 2 rj and 3 bbss coming on sat!!..as well as another of nicole's fren tml..THIS IS MY HARVEST WEEK!!..i dun care!!..ahahah..

in addition..my mom says i can re-paint my room!!!..oh god!!..im so excited!!..wat theme shall i do my room as?..hmmm..shld i paint my room red?..pink?..green?..who wans to help mi settle my room?..CLAIRE YOU ARE IN!!..i dun care!!..ahhahah

also..im acting tml!!!..like how much more scary and exciting is that?!?!?!?!..its like..butterflies in my stomach!!..(reminds mi of crimson butterflies..ok tt was random)..ahhh..im so so so scared..

lastly..i haven written all my xmas cards yet!!..praise the lord!!..im so dead..central 2 ppl shall only get it on sat..ahahha..

see..wat an exciting day..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home