Stop.Turn.Walk

Sunday, November 13, 2005

waiting for ipod

waiting for my ipod to finish charging so tt i can go to sleep..tml hafta do finish my assignment..yawns..so tired..while waiting..i haf decided to upload fotos again..haha..



this is my current display pic on my msn..taken on 4th nov 2005 itself which is...MY BURFDAY!!..yup yup..hahha..my dearest frens from pj..shu and may..they celebrated my bday at lot and 'surprised' mi with a cake..may..i seriously tink u look better now..i tink its cos of ur glasses..its really nice..hahah..i love this pic!!..cos we all look so happy!!..(and i tink my hair rocks)..



this mi mi and my cake and bouquet..courtesy of may and shu..the rose looks so nice!!..i love roses!!..thank you guys so much..bestest frens 4eva..muacks!!..



mi and shu..hey sorry didnt msg u on ur bday..i will do sumthing special for u nxt yr ok!!..



us again cos i tink this foto is really nice..we look happy again..I KNOW!!..may ur camera is damn good la!!..all the pics we took turn out so nice lor!!..good investment..hahah..the flowers in the middle..(and i tink my hair really rocks)..

actually i kinda miss my long hair..ok it wasnt really tt long..the longest i had was abt halfway down my back..but i was so bored of not being able to do much with it so i chopped it off to wat i haf today..and mary is really doing a great job!!..but when i do the hairstyles of ppl, i ll miss my long hair too..well some ppl dun believe tt i really had long hair..so..this is evidence!!..



ok i look like a cancer patient..mi and my family were at a kelong somewhere in malaysia..gosh i love fishing and going to kelongs..getting cut off from the rest of the world and stuck in the middle of the sea is such a nice feeling..it feels like time never ends and the world is at peace..i love the sea and ocean..



this is mi and emu..my classmate from MDIS/dance partner/fellow crapper/losing weight fren/swimming kakee/ex-pj schoolmate etc etc..if u are wondering y she is dressed like tt dun worry..she usually dresses like this..she's mad..HAHA..im kidding la!!..emu was working for her coz so she had to wear this costume thing..actually its quite nice lor..she was embarrassed to eat lunch alone so mi and jiahao went to acc her..



another pic of mi and her..btw im wearing the jacket tt my cg gave mi for my bday..its soo nice!!..thanks u guys so much!!..



this pic is damn ugly!!..jiahao wanted to try with the flash on and it turned out as a disaster!!..our skin looks..sickly..and we look too pale..oh well..hahah..

lemme check whether my ipod has finished charging..HAVEN..wah lau..i wan to slp already!!..and i tink its a waste of money to keep the com on while i sleep..blah..they shld haf a charger for ipod lor..wat happens if my com spoilt?!..hmpf..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home