Stop.Turn.Walk

Saturday, October 29, 2005

a double life

if u look at the timing i know u muz be tinking..wat on earth is she blogging at 5.08 in the morning?!..haha..yup i haven sleep yet..was watching my korean vcd till i forgot the time..haf to go sleep now so tt i can wake up at like 9 in the morning..theres still so many things that i haven done..teachings that i haven gone thru..gonna do tml morning!..a isnt tt nw?..erm yeah..u know wat i mean..

anyways i got into a terrible temper juz now..all because of my dumb younger brother..i cant believe anyone is tt blur!!..cos he borrowed my hp and on it..and i had a pin number..so instead of asking mi for my pin..he decided to input any series of numbers that he liked..i mean!!..how can u even TINK of such a thing like tt!?..would i tell u my pin number?!..stupid rite?!..i was so so so pissed that i directed half and hour's time of my anger on him before calling sintel for my puk code..so bodo leh!!..i really cant believe tt he can do sumthing like tt..

i was so damn mad tt i had to go to an empty room to cool down..and den i rmb sumthing..well it seems like i have been losing my temper at my brother more often these few weeks..and tho i try really (and if its my brother, my really is extremely) hard to be nicer to him..and also to my family as well..but yet i still shout quite often at them..guess its bec of the relation thing u know..like its perceived to be quite normal to speak like tt to ur family members..but seriously..i dun wana lead this kind of life..i dun wana lead a double life..i dun wana be different in church, at home and at school..esp at home, i haf to continually remind myself to act like how i would treat my frens..i seriously feel tt leading a double life does harmful things to ur soul..

firstly it corrupts the soul as it juz teaches u to put on different facades when meeting different ppl..and sumtimes..u juz lose ur identity totally..it really eats into ur soul..haf u guys felt the little satanic voice down there rite in ur heart telling u to screw everyone else and dun give a shit!?..(pardon the language)..but tts how i feel when i lead double, triple or many more lives..u start to see ur parents as mobile ATMs, frens as stepping stones to get wat u want, ur house like a hotel, school is crap..bascially, ur life is screwed and theres only you yourself and i..and lemme mi tell all ppl who trust in jesus christ out there..it only takes 1 day..YES ONE DAY..for this to take place..one day is all it takes for the root to plunge rite in the middle of ur heart and suck ur nutrients all out from u..trust mi cos i haf experienced it myself..and dun willingly try this out..im telling u, u cannot afford to..living double lives sucks..it damages ur credibility..ppl see u as a fake..no one trusts u..u lie to ur frens, ur parents, the world and the saddest of all..u lie to urself..and tt my dear fren..is the nxt worse thing after going to hell..i wana be myself in every circumstances..

oh well back to light stuff..went to work at aly's place today..tt gurl can really eat man..kinda used to it but still shocked while she was ordering her food..hahah..and it was really hilarious working with her..i always enjoy the times i spent with her..(by the way HES MY HUSBAND)..hahha..thanks so much again!!..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home