Stop.Turn.Walk

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Frankly, I do not see anything wrong with working in subway cafe. It is perfectly an 'alright' place to work even in the night shift. But not in a Karaoke TV lounge. Unfortunately, you always choose to lie (or rather hide the truth). In fact I was indeed very trumatised by what happen yesterday,cause I always choose to believe you or my children. I told myself to giveyou once more chance but I really REALLY FEEL like a FOOL. Somehow, you have lied again and again and it does not occur to you that you are not respecting us (YOUR PARENT).When you are a parent yourself, you will truly understand why we are so protective.At this point, I am still unable to bring myself to forgive you.

now u c wat kind of house environment i live in?..if i didnt respect them..i would haf fricking left the house a long bloody time ago!!..if it wun for god..i wun haf put up with them and listen to all their shitting towards mi..lemme ask u guys a question..is calling the police bec ur child didnt hear the fone ringing and hence didnt ans u 'protective'?..or its seriously overprotective?!?..how can a mother say tt she cant forgive her child?..for god's sake..den who else ll she forgive?..JESUS IS SO UNDENAIBLY GREAT!!..he forgave mi!!!..and my own mother didnt!!..shit crap..maybe she should try to be her own child for one day!!..how can u explain sumthing to someone who has already set their minds so tightly on sumthing tt they refuse to listen to watever reason watsoever and then they blame you for not communicating to them?!?!..wtf?!..sorry im damn pissed now..

thinking: if church ppl who are totally not related to you can forgive you..why cant ur own parents not??!..F***!!
praying: lord give mi patience..lord give mi self-control..lord help mi to forgo my rights..thank you jesus.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home