Stop.Turn.Walk

Monday, April 02, 2012

Death

I wonder tonight, if death was really better than living. and is there
anything else after that?

why are human beings so scared of death? and it dawned upon me because
it's an unknown, no one yet has managed to give us a convincing
reality of the world that emerges after our eyes have finally given up
the splendor of all it has seen.

but Jesus spoke of life after death with such an alluring confidence,
a sure finality, like he knew what's going to happen. and it's that
thought that perhaps, just perhaps, he knew what lies ahead for us
after all, that pulls me through the most agonizing twilight hours.

another 3 hours before I have to rouse all my senses to cope with the
demands of daily life that comes with the obedience to live out our
mortality in some meager resemblance of a perceived humanity. better
get some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home