Stop.Turn.Walk

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Every Christmas

Every Christmas something happens..it's like my life is an award
winning drama all on it's own.

I feel cheated for having put so much into this friendship. I could
count all the times that he appreciated mi in a single hand, after all
these years.

Sighs, perhaps I was stupid, expecting people to reciprocate or even
at least be more appreciative of mi.

I'm gonna start protecting myself now, I dun wanna be hurt again.

What's this whole deal about being good friends? I'm having a
disillusioned view of friendship now. Is it still worthwhile to put in
effort when the other party just doesn't care?

Maybe I should just be a recluse. After all, I haven talked much to
anyone this whole week, ans no one bothered to ask anyway. Yet, I
still survived.

Stupid Jinqi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home