Stop.Turn.Walk

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Secrets From Above

It's no secret that I adore good looking guys..they say beauty is in
the eye of beholder, and some ppl might not agree with my definition
of a good looking guy - small eyes, thin lips, tall, preferably skinny
or lean, and fair.

I realise that these are physical traits that I do not have..maybe
that's why they say opposites attract. And this is why, I've totally
fallen for Seung Hyun from FT Island, who is a freaking 18 years old.

But reading a passage in Acts reminded me of a single very impt rule
of thumb - Nothing that is not of God will last.

I guess I've wasted loads of time gushing over incredibly cute guys
over YouTube whom I'll probably never get to meet. The distorted image
of beauty portrayed by the media has somewhat tinted my perception of
how my future husband should look like.

I should spend those time beautifying my inner self and pray that if
God permits, my fairytale wedding might come true.

Life. It's full of twists and turns. Who knows what or who I'll meet
at the next bend.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home