Stop.Turn.Walk

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

At a standstill

Just met sheep and had a long enjoyable time with her :) We're gonna
start having exciting shepherdings at exciting places more often right?!

Things seem to be quieter right now..I think I shld go home and have a
serious talk with God..since that night where I threw a huge tantrum
at Him saying "Not yet" to my request for a change in jobs, I haven
really taken time to go back, apologize for my burst of anger and work
things out amicably.

Wait, amicably? I don't think mi and God ever work things out amicably
cos He always asks me to do things which I don't like..and we end up
having a huge quarrel..and most of the time, well, everytime in fact,
I lose :(

It seems like it's another one of those times..as each day passes by,
it feels like I'm losing the fight to quit my job..and the various
arguments I have collated to state my case seem to be a little weak
now..crap.

It seems the big old guy up there has been around far longer than me
to know what's better for me.

I have the most caring God ever.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    yess!! we go "say cheeze" first!! =P

     
  • At 5:46 PM , Blogger JesuaFreak said...

    Well.. look at it this way, he has seen the road ahead and tries to ensure a smoother journey for u..but u being the stubborn euw.. refuses to see things in his light and inssits on ur way... and we all knwo the end rite...

    so why not yield urself to his plan and align urself to walk the path he has set

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home