Stop.Turn.Walk

Friday, April 24, 2009

Before I Forget

Met pai ka adel for dinner at jp today with wenjun..snippets of a hilarious conversation..

Adel: Eh you come here for what? I thought you said too far?
WJ: Come here to see how your leg is la! Whether you can walk or not.
Adel: Oh, I thought I told you ok le what. I message all of you all that only injured tendon and not break the bone ma. You don't need to come what.
WJ (in his usual deadpan voice): Ok, can. Next time when you die already right, I will not come for your wake. Then when Nuohan ask me, eh how come you never go for Adel's wake, I will say, she die already ma! She's dead already so I go to her wake for what! Don't need to go la!

Hhahaha..adel is a kok la!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home