Stop.Turn.Walk

Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Nakamas

I've just been gobbling up the entire One Piece series so far and I'm super duper upset that I'm finally reaching the latest chapter and gonna have to wait for each agonising week to pass before the next chapter is released! ARGH..absolutely hates waiting for mangas to be released!

Anyways I am just so loving the entire storyline of One Piece, and the one theme that really touches the most inner core of my being is the theme on Friendship..the entire crew on the ship are so intertwined together that they will die for each other..and like, you dun leave someone behind, but you fight ur ass out to redeem something that has been taken away from the others..they call themselves, NAKAMA.

So I was just checking up on that word and asking sloth chee what does it mean, and I got it..NAKAMA means close friend in Japanese..so close that sometimes we are even closer than to our own family members..

For those who truly know me, friendship is very very important to me..I love all my friends and try to give my 100% in every one of them..I know I'm not perfect, I know I've hurt some of you, I know I've lashed out at some of you, but please know that my friendship to all you guys is from my heart..from the beginning till right now, my friendship is true..if its within my means, I will do anything for anyone of you..

I am utterly disgusted with some people who go into a friendship with a motive..it goes against everything that I believe about friendship, because if you go into a friendship with a MOTIVE - either to spite someone, to gain something from the other person, or simply just wanting to hurt that person - you are not extending a TRUE and HONEST friendship..I cannot understand and forgive how a person can taint the holiness of a friendship that comes from the heart..just get out of my life, I cant stand looking at you anymore.

Back to the topic..so I was thinking, if I had my own pirate ship, who will I bring aboard to be my nakamas? Oh man!! Just this thought alone excites me so..to sail the seas, being free to do whatever we want and enjoying our lives together..wow, my little glimspe of heaven on earth :D

And so, I've decided to put up a list of my nakamas! I truly truly love every single one of you, and I constantly pray for the best for you all! I love you guys!!

(Not in order of ranking because I cannot place a rank on my friends)






(Sorry Ruiz, the only pictures I could find where we took together, we look CRAP! So I decided to post a nice one of you instead hahhaa..see, we need to take more pixies together :D)




Gee, my pirate ship would be preety full I guess! We have had so much fun together, and the future will be better, my nakamas :)

Dear God, from these people, I can see how much You love me so! Thank you, and I love you too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home