Stop.Turn.Walk

Monday, November 26, 2007

that little girl

haven been able to wake up earlier recently and was grousing over my absolute lack of discipline..was late for work, make up didnt get on properly and i just felt kinda, bad..the bus took a damn long time to arrive, i was regretting not wearing my heels, my pants were totally not flattering and i was basically grouchy..

the bus finally came, i boarded..before i reached my stop, i noticed this small girl of probably 2 years within her father's grip..the bus came to their stop first before it reached mine, so the father carried the gurl and started to walk towards the door..his back was facing me, but his daughter looked straight at me..and den, she waved goodbye, and smiled..

that was the cutest thing i ever did see today.

i could only marvel at the lord's creations as i continued my journey..

the day didnt seem that bad after all..the wonders a smile could bring :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home