Stop.Turn.Walk

Monday, November 05, 2007

princess prissy

And yes, i have been princess prissy over the last weekend! haha this proves it!


QUEEN of the week! lol, i just love balloons and flowers, tho they are quite redundant..but the bouquet they gave me was HUGE! it was like the size of a small baby..
many surprises this bday..was looking towards a peaceful bday, but my wonderful frens ard me tot otherwise..
here's a shoutout of THANKS to the many:

1) Priscilla and Tamar for organizing the surprise bday bash at Harry's on friday..going all the way to buy that humongous balloon and bouquet of flowers..thanks for all the effort in inviting my frens..and for wanting to get my picture printed on the cake..

2) Jasmine Loh for spending that afternoon having lunch with me and not saying anything abt the party later on

3) NO THANKS to Gerald for bluffing me in order to get my fren's number..but THANKS for contacting wenjun and giving me a huge surprise..and also for being the graphic designer for my narcisstict card..

4) Jackies - Marc and June, Ayu and Wenjun for coming and giving me a surprise

5) Yaohui and Iman for coming and giving me an even bigger surprise by ur mere presence

6) Matthew for coming, ur present and for asking my three boys down

7) Jiao Quankai Issac for appearing and that robot necklace..love ur presence :)

8) Amy Dingquan Joe and Keith for coming! Joe also for taking pictures!

9) Hendra and Edward for being there..and Hendra for treating me to a drink

10) Dewen - the representative of youth and Junyao - coming here instead of ur event cos its my 21st

11) Daniel Cheah, for taking special effort to come after ur project :)

12) Jiehui Angela Dan Elise for suddenly appearing at my house and whisking mi off on an adventure at yew tee station LOL..dan was being retarded as usual and directing me into pillars when my eyes were closed..thanks also for celebrating the very first minute of my bday with me and bringing me to supper at bt timah..im seriously touched by all ur sweetness :)))

13) Jem Jang and YY for appearing at yew tee mrt at the stroke of midnight and singing me the bday song..gosh i miss you guys!! haven seen the both of them since ages!! i was too stunned for words when i saw them..as usual, they made me play some retarded game with them, for jem's fulfillment lol..

14) Xueling and cg for their presents, flowers and well-wishes in service

15) Tracy for that extremely sweet bday message :)

16) Wynnie for logging online all the way in bkk to wish me happy birthday..and David for calling me from bkk too! extremely surprised..

17) Shiyan for staying up at night to sew that pear for me..im extremely appreciative of handmade gifts!

18) Jac for her well-wishes all the way from China

19) Keith for staying up till 2359 on the 3rd of nov and the intention to come all the way to yew tee..gosh, i miss you too!

20) Dad for that fantastic dinner at Long Beach

21) Moronic brother for that breath-takingly gorgeous handphone accessory

22) Aunt Lilian, Uncle Edwin and Aunt Cecila, Mom and Grandma for all that bday money..its more than my Ang Bao money put together manz!

23) Puay for that midnight call HAHA

24) Adel for being the VERY first person to wish me LOL

25) Eelee for your email from Chile

AND

Sinyee, Winnie, Nick, Afton, YK, Nuo Han, Maybeline! Fungmin, Hanyang, Daixuan, Jarvin, Eileen, Melvin, Xiang, Joanne ANG, Eesiew!, Jonathan aka SF2, Germs, Emu, Sandy, Xuanting, Michelle Ah Soh, Shuyi, Xinyi, Raph, Shuzhen, Derrick, Eugene, Clarence, Kehan, Cecil, Lean Choo and all whom i missed cos u wish mi on MSN, for ur messages and sms-es!

I know my bday celebration is still not over..and im looking forward to spending time with some ppl..

Thank you God, cos you showed me what i shld grow in for the coming year..and for loving me superabundantly :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home